Flowserve Corporation Specialist, Organization Change Management - Transformation Office in Shanghai, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree a plus.
· Minimum 10 years of experience related to successful delivery of global Change Management programs in the disciplines of change management methodology, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship alignment, marketing or communication, training/performance support or organizational readiness
· Strong OCM insight with a full appreciation of how organizational health can enable positive business outcomes
· A strong understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
· Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Exceptional presentation, oral and written communication skills, including meeting and workshop facilitation experience
· Excellent relationship management, team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
· Exceptional enthusiasm, positive energy and motivation
· Excellent skills in the area of leading teams, coaching, motivation and communication
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
· Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
· Forward looking with a holistic approach
· Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
· Experience delivering training on a global scale.
· Deep understanding of practices in communication, including producing content for different channels (web, in-person, written, video, internal social media, etc.)
· Proven project management experience in communications, including the ability to deliver under tight timelines
· Demonstrated ability to lead geographically dispersed teams with culturally diverse membership
· Flexibility and ability to anticipate change and respond to Transformation Office needs and priorities with agility
· Change management certification or designation a plus
· Serves as an enterprise-minded Flowserve 2.0 Change Leader
- Leads by example and role-models Flowserve’s values of People, Integrity, Ownership, Safety, Innovation and Excellence
· Works with Executive Team, Corporate Communications and Workstream Sponsors to deliver Transformation communications
Prepares regular Transformation communications including weekly CTO email, videos, web content, newsletters, etc. to the enterprise so all understand the plans and progress of the Transformation
Advises leaders on the best forms of communication to reinforce the Transformation goals
Supports roadshows, town halls, site meetings and other communication channels for the Transformation
Establishes a two-way communication processes for our employees so they can submit interests and issues, ask questions, and provide feedback on the Transformation.
Supports the creation and ongoing management of the Flowserve 2.0 Transformation microsite and content
· Supports leaders in creating Change Stories at all levels of the organization
Coordinates the development of the Change Stories that cascade from the CEO down to the front line
Coaches leaders on the development and delivery of Change Stories
Captures Change Stories for the intranet and internal social media
· Acts as a lead change agent for the Transformation
Shares key messages on the front lines of the Transformation, provides feedback to others who do the same and reviews and provides input on all key messages related to the Transformation
Promotes and supports key reward and recognition efforts across the organization
· Understands how communication and training will improve the overall organizational health
Works closely with Workstream Leads to support communications as a tool of organizational health improvement
Anticipates the evolution of the organization’s training needs, competencies and knowledge to ensure employees are capable of supporting the Flowserve 2.0 transformation
· Defines Change Management standards and tools
Leverages industry best practices (e.g. McKinsey) to define Flowserve Change management standards to be used on Transformation programs, initiatives and projects
Leverages Flowserve Change management methodology and framework to apply a structured change management approach for the people / organizational health side change
In partnership with Corporate Communications, creates standard Transformation communication templates and tools to be leveraged across the program.
The Transformation Office Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist plays a cornerstone role in the Transformation Office (TO) and is responsible for supporting the implementation and execution of the Flowserve 2.0 change management strategy, assessing change readiness, monitoring and improving change adoption and supporting the design, development and delivery of training programs that drive improved business outcomes and organizational health for Flowserve.
The OCM Specialist is a disciplined change management enthusiast with an innovative approach to creating change management strategies, communications, plans and actions in order to maximize the value delivery of Flowserve 2.0.
Nature and Scope:
· Serves as a trusted strategic partner within the Transformation Office, and to Initiative Owners and senior leadership across the organization
· Collaborates with Corporate Communications to create and sustain a drumbeat of regular communications so that all associates understand the plans and progress of the Transformation
· Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities for the Transformation office
· Develops plans in collaboration with Global Workstream Leaders and Initiative Owners to translate business challenges and objectives into Training and Communication objectives and action plans that ensure the organization is capable of anticipating and adopting Flowserve 2.0 Transformation changes.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Specialist, Organization Change Management - Transformation Office
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: