Flowserve Corporation Sales Engineer in Sao Caetano do Sul, Brazil
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position is responsible for direct sales for both seals and systems for selected accounts in Brazil through OEM factories, Sales Offices and Engineering Contractors with approximately 50% travel. The list of accounts will be defined with supervisor and can change based on business conditions & circumstances.
Job duties includes but not limited to:
· Achieve booking plans for mechanical seals and auxiliary systems for pumps, mixers and specialty rotating equipment.
· Develop and maintain high level relationships at major pumps, mixers & specialty rotating equipment OEM accounts. Both at OEM factories and OEM Sales Offices
· Develop and maintain high level relationships at EPCs.
· Continuously improve interface with Operations, Engineering & OEM/Project Sales Force
· Successfully manage strategic planning and help coordinate OEM/Project Seals sales relative to both regional and international.
· Work with Marketing to help establish Flowserve Seals as a leader in pumps, mixers and other specialty rotating equipment through promotion, advertising, technical articles and regional trade shows.
· Help with high level troubleshooting with key customers and manage any T&C s issues including late payment collection.
· Provide quality and timely monthly reports as requested
· Gather market price and competitor positioning data and input to the strategic planning process.
· Attend all conference calls
Knowledge, skills & abilities required :
· BSME or equivalent technical degree, background in sales and marketing or commensurate industry experience with a proven track record of success
Some experience with seals, rotating equipment and related systems is preferred.
Excellent organizational skills required to manage multiple tasks.
Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
Good Level of English written and spoken.
Work location – San Caetano (Brazil)
Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements include but not limited to:
Knowledge of mechanical seals, rotating equipment and application processes in key industrial markets.
Knowledge of conducting business with OEM’s sales and capital projects
Marketing expertise including the ability to develop territory marketing plans and strategic objectives to exceed team goals/objectives
Ability to negotiate commercially in the best interest of the company
Strong entrepreneurial skills to effectively promote company products and services.
Effectively organize and ensure regular communication & visits are met with key customers in designated territory.
Ability to work independently and driven by goals and objectives.
Ability to identify and to develop new OEM customers
Primary Posting Location:
Sao Caetano do Sul, BR
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: