Flowserve Corporation Material Handler in Lynchburg, Virginia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position provides production support to assembly operations by safely handling, materials in and out of the manufacturing area and plant. The individual will be required to operate a fork lift to transport goods and materials of all kinds about the facility.
Duties & Responsibilities
To safely, accurately and efficiently:
· Pack, label and ship units,
· Pack, label and ship parts
· Unload, uncrate and palletize material.
· Receive material in the computer system
· Put material into stock after receipt
· Load and unload trucks.
· Work in each of the different areas as needed.
· Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
· Perform any and all other tasks as directed by supervision.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions upon the request of his/her supervisor.
The position requires licensed forklift operation, bending, stooping, lifting up to 40 pounds, and standing for the entire shift
The employee is expected to be flexible and competent in each and all of these areas, meeting the minimum acceptable standards, and moving as needed where needed
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift hours
- Forklift Certified (not required)
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Lynchburg, Virginia US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: