Flowserve Corporation SAP Information Steward Data Analyst in Irving, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Formal Education & Certification
College diploma or university degree (BA/BS/BE) and 5 - 7 years’ equivalent work experience with a preferred training by SAP on SAP Information Steward.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years of hands-on working experience with SAP Information Steward & SAP Data Services
• Strong experience in the below types of profiling:
• Strong experience with all aspects of working with SAP Information Steward modules:
Cleansing Package Builder
• Hands-on experience with address standardization and de-duplication of customer and vendor master data preferred
• Experience working in manufacturing and distribution environment with multiple locations & divisions is a plus
• Experience in working with & training off-shore resources
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in writing SQL statements, aggregating large volumes of data using MS Access/Excel for data analysis
• Sound, hands-on experience in creating simple and complex rules in SAP Information Steward to validate data quality & in setting up data quality score cards
• Strong analytical skills as well as hands-on experience with data-related issue analysis
• Experience with using Central Management Console is a plus
• Experience in SAP Data Services for data extraction, transformation, de-duplication and loading into an ERP system preferred
Flowserve has embarked on a substantial business transformation and needs a SAP Information Steward Data Analyst with a passion to work & analyze large volume of data to contribute to their Enterprise Data Management program, a key enabler for that transformation.
This position is a member of IT’s Enterprise Information Management organization and reports to Flowserve’s IT Manager of Enterprise Data Management.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Responsible for measuring and continuous monitoring data quality
• Responsible in getting max ROI on SAP Information Steward by leveraging capabilities to extent possible to address data quality assessment and monitoring across various objects and across the company.
• Establish & enforce inter-departmental processes, policies, formats, standards for data profiling activities
• Act as a technical resource with an in-depth understanding of data and information architecture for data-based decisions
• Establish processes & framework for data lineage across multiple systems by data object using Metadata Management.
• Train end users on using identified functionalities of SAP Information Steward
Experience in SAP Data Services for data extraction, transformation, de-duplication and loading into an ERP system preferred
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
SAP Information Steward Data Analyst
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Primary Posting Location:
Irving, Texas US
United States of America
Auto req ID: