Flowserve Corporation Applications Engineer in Etten-Leur, Netherlands
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Application Engineer, part of Commercial Operations team located in Etten-Leur, is assigned to support Pump OEM’s located in Germany & Benelux.
The Application Engineer will be the single point of contact focused on customer satisfaction with regard to on-time-delivery of quotations and reduction of cycle times for order entry for assigned pump business units in order to help increase the seal/system bookings.
· Effectively utilize the various tools including, but not limited to: FAEP, Customer Connect, EIS, FlowForce (CRM), as a basis to support GTEC for creating qualitative quotations;
· Interpret specifications and data sheets, including special warranty, delivery and payment terms requested by our customer;
· Interact with Operations and Supply Chain to get cost and support SAP process to facilitate special price requests from Sales or Commercial Operations Supervisor;
· Provide quotations for Seals and Systems at market level pricing in response to RFQ's in the requested customer time frame;
· Join Sales to visit customers for bid clarifications and kick off meetings;
· Complete contract review of purchase order, clarify with customer any unclear or inaccurate information on the PO in a prompt manner to facilitate the booking process;
· Achieve clean order entry in accordance with the latest policies and procedures, ensuring EIS records for seals and auxiliary product orders are entered cleanly within a clearly specified time frame from receipt/clarification;
· Support Sales to achieve EMA booking target by updating opportunities in FlowForce (CRM) for monthly forecasting process;
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Applications Engineer
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Etten-Leur, NL
Job Posting Category: Other
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 44393BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.