Flowserve Corporation AP Accountant Associate in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or Business degree preferred
• 0-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• Prior knowledge of accounts payable.
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures a plus.
• Experience using Payables software.
• Proficient in data entry and management
• Ability to cultivate effective relationships with partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and any other European Language is an advantage.
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Flowserve is looking for a AP Accountant Associate who will be based in Debrecen, Hungary, and will be part of the start-up of a Shared Service Center for our $4.5B global U.S.- based company. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service Model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions. Scope of work of the center will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and other functions. The Accounts Payable group is expected to grow to around 100 people.
• Review and verify invoices and check requests
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Prepare reconciliation and analysis of accounts
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies and issues
• Correspond with vendors procurement and respond to inquiries
• Produce monthly reports
• Assist with month end closing
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
AP Accountant Associate
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: