Flowserve Corporation Maintenance / Electrical Technician in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for the following:
· Assess, maintain and repair conventional manufacturing equipment such as mills, lathes and drill presses.
· Assess, maintain and repair CNC manufacturing equipment with a variety of controls and of different makes and models.
· Ensure that all equipment is maintained to a high level of safety compliance.
· Utilize lock-out/tag-out procedures prior to working on any & all equipment.
· Support manufacturing schedules by scheduling workload around constraints.
· Complete minor design changes on outdated or obsolete equipment.
· Identify & locate replacement parts for manufacturing equipment through completion of requisitions.
· Complete building preventative maintenance.
· Other duties as may be required.
REQUIRES ABILITY TO:
· Understand electrical and mechanical diagrams of manufacturing equipment.
· Make mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs on an as needed basis under tight time constraints.
· Understand the basic operation of manufacturing equipment.
· Work well with others and display strong communication skills.
· Able to handle work accurately and swiftly under tight time constraints.
· Able to resolve problems quickly.
· Work overtime hours as needed, including weekends.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Minimum of three (3) years maintenance or machining experience.
Work well with people.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office required (Excel, Outlook and Word)
High level of organization skills.
G ood verbal and written communication skills
Previous experience troubleshooting on CNC equipment is a plus
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Maintenance / Electrical Technician
Primary Posting Location:
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.