Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Ensure product safety through proper review/design and worksite safety through championing FLS policies and procedures.
· Align to the Flowserve 2.0 transformation initiative and provide support to specific operations and functional team initiatives which have interdependencies with engineering.
· Perform checking of own and other team members design/drafting work in compliance with design and drafting standards and fulfillment of engineering job requirements.
· Drive strong engineering performance with respect to responsiveness, key indicators (OTD, KQI, utilization and efficiency).
· Sustain and improve key indicators by using CIP.
· Implement engineering standards/ procedures/ checklist/ learning points to minimize the errors for all types of assignments for responsible business units.
· Effectively communicate and build rapport with business units. Enhance collaboration to achieve high customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrate strong collaboration between team engineers, Senior engineer and Supervisors.
· Training associate engineers’/Design drafters (Coordinating/Assisting)
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 7 years of design in Pump or related industry experience.
· Detailed knowledge on Design of pumps or related equipment.
· Comprehensive knowledge of ASME / API/ DIN design standards and material specifications.
· Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents/reports.
· Must be conversant with GD&T (Basics & Advanced) and drafting standard ANSI Y 14.5.
· Hands on experience in pump assembly, repair and servicing is an advantage.
· Team player, who is highly self-motivated and open for challenging assignments.
· High quality on deliverables and timely responsiveness to internal and external customers.
· Highly committed and quick learner.
· Evaluate work, sets priorities and quickly focuses on most critical needs.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· See multiple aspects and inter dependency of components during Design changes.
· Detailed knowledge of engineering product and design principles.
· Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.