Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Performs work that is varied and complex, with minimum supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
· Gather all relevant information for each assignment, review all the inputs, understand scope of work and complete the assigned task by meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
· Timely update status to all the stake holders.
· Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
· Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly. Perform self-checking.
· Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
· Understand the basic functions of documentation control, document preservation and computer filing
· Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 3 years or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of design and drafting experience in Pump or related industry.
· Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents/reports
· Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting standard ANSI Y 14.5
· Proficient in 3D modelling (Autodesk Inventor) and AutoCAD 2D drafting
· Hands on experience in pump assembly, repair and servicing is an advantage
· Knowledge on Design of pumps or related equipment
· Knowledge of ASME / API/ DIN design standards and material specifications
· This position is responsible for design/engineering of pump packages, components, layouts & preparation of Bill of material
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: