Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· This role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
· Understand users’ issues with in depth study of requirements, to provide satisfactory resolution on first call with no impact to business. Ensure to meet and exceed Performance! IT helpdesk SLA’s.
· Ensure all requests for support, break-fix, change requests and enhancement requests are recorded in Issue tracker.
· Document software errors and enhancement requests are recorded in issue tracker and work closely with development team to get them resolved on time.
· Good understanding of Operating System infrastructures (And / Or relevant Application specific infrastructure as appropriate)
· Work closely with Product Engineers, Software Developers, Consultant, Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to implement upgrades and releases on time.
· Collaborate with Flowserve IT and OneNeck data center to manage servers and work with OneNeck for servers’ related issues and outages.
· In depth knowledge in ftp, network, firewall issues/solutions required to provide support for external users, customers and representatives.
· PTC Windchill PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink, Change Management
· Windchill Visualization - Publishing, Configuration, Administration
· Preferred knowledge on Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Creo
· Industry configuration management standards and methodologies
This position is responsible to provides strong administrative and technical support expertise for PTC Windchill product data management system and other Engineering Systems application to the engineering community across Flowserve business units 24x5. Working in Shifts in India, Europe and US time zone
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: