Flowserve Corporation Project Coordinator in Beaumont, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Responsible for providing pump repair quotations and delivery of accurate and complete work scopes/orders to customers in a fast-paced environment. The Coordinator serves as the primary interface between sales and operations and is responsible for providing detailed quotes and shop router/work instructions in support of our aftermarket opportunities. This position reports to the QRC Manager, located at our Beaumont, Texas facility.
The Coordinator's duties include, but not limited to:
• Effectively manage orders once released – including monitoring financial and on-time performance - per SSO-CSOF-GLB-GEN-001
• Attend and actively participate in order hand off meetings (Pass Gate 1), and effectively manage the Pass Gate Process throughout the order lifecycle per SSO-CSOF-GLB-GEN-007
• Utilize the Project Summary file on all Type II and over projects
• Mitigate order risks and capitalize on change order opportunities per SSO-CSOF-GLB-GEN-002
• Release orders to the shop in AMP and release for manufacture
• Review job routers and ensure compliance with quotation and specifications. Prepare router package
• Prepare project Gantt Chart including front end, vendor, and shop activities. Monitor all activities and update project schedule regularly. Ensure this schedule is effectively communicated to the Project Team and to management.
• Ensure sub-suppliers are compliant to technical specifications and, when applicable, have had specific contract requirements passed down to them as appropriate
• Manage the customer experience by acting as main point of contact for the order. Provide customer updates as requested.
• Manage orders through the shop, notify teams of pending shipments and ensure final inspections are conducted including proper shipping releases (Pass Gate 5)
• Manage intercompany warranty jobs when assigned in a similar manner and in compliance with Flowserve’s Warranty handling procedure
• Submit required customer documentation
• Work with Regional Manager, Project Management on any assigned Type II orders
• Support Regional Project Managers on assigned orders
• Record and distribute Lessons Learned on orders to Project Team and to other Project Coordinators
• Technical degree (Bachelors in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Industrial Engineering), or relevant experience
• 5 years' experience in equipment repair processes and procedures or within a manufacturing environment
• Highly organized and process oriented
• Able to operate in a matrix environment and lead without direct authority
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Beaumont, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: