Flowserve Corporation Sub Regional Leader in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Sub Regional Leader (Parts Commercial Operations) is primarily in charge of the main KPIs associated to the Pump Parts business in the region (included but not limited to volume – booking – and profitability- GM) resulting from the specific sales area and associated to the respective operations within and outside of the EMA Region.
The Sub Regional Leader is expected to build solid relations with sales and customers where requested by constant telephone use, written correspondence and face to face visits along with sales.
Network relations with the overall Commercial Operations Parts Team and different stakeholders is key for the success of the position and availability to travel, when required, is essential.
Position includes, but not limited to:
· Acting as single point of contact for sales about Spare Parts Quotations within the specific area of responsibility and manage, by controlling, the quotation activity in the region leveraging on quoting resources regardless of the reporting line in the EPO, IPO, SSO Organizations
· Establish and maintain alignment between sales and operations, including but not limited to Parts Booking Forecasting process from a regional perspective and align with sales input to convert sales forecast into BU forecast
· Monitoring and setting corrective actions related to identified key performance indicators under volume, effectiveness and responsiveness.
· Identification, development, implementation and monitoring initiatives through the support of sales/operations.
· Pricing Policies (consistency and control)
· Booking Plan by Destination country at level of single BU&PMCs, aligned to Year Over Year company growth expectation (approx. baseline scope is between 50 and 60 Mil.€ yearly booking)
· Support sales on resolving customer parts complaints by coordinating with the respective BU´s
· Act as regional Pump Parts Expert overall responsible for the assigned region
The successful candidate will have:
· Customer focus
· Commercial drive
· Strong communication skills; able to communicate with customers, sales and operations directly (senior level)
· Ability to make things happen across different functions within the operations / platforms
· Ability to prioritize and proactively complete tasks across organizations
· To be able to work within a team
· Manage remote resources regardless of the direct or matrix reporting line
· Effectively control the quotation activity on the assigned region
· Good communications and interpersonal skills (speaking writing)
· Commercial and/or technical Bachelor’s Degree
· Sales background is a plus
· Product and processes knowledge
· Application knowledge
· Commitment on results
· Very good English communication skill, a third language is a great plus
· Deep knowledge of main IT application tools
· Good proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Power Point)
· Availability to travel when required
· International mind set
· Basic knowledge of centrifugal pumps and/or rotating equipment, material specifications, metallurgy, inventory control, estimating knowledge and a general understanding of the sales cycle.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sub Regional Leader
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: