Flowserve Corporation Shipping/Receiving Coordinator in Rancho Dominguez, California
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
2+ years of dedicated shipping & receiving work history
Experience with the online systems of FedEx, UPS and other carriers required
Experienced in using computerized systems (preferably PMRS) to track and confirm shipments and deliveries with purchase orders, returned goods requests, and replenishment orders.
Lifting or pushing up to 50 pounds will be required on a daily basis.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Must read, write, and speak clearly in English.
Must complete basic arithmetic accurately and quickly
Be able to accurately and consistently follow detailed procedures in order
Must have an eye for detail, so as to check part numbers, to compare purchase orders to packing slips, and to write down correct addresses and dates
Be able to maintain organized, current paper files so that others can locate paperwork quickly
Must be able to multitask quickly, without missing steps or dropping tasks, while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
Have a motivated, engaged, customer-service focus
Demonstrated track record of reliable, on-time attendance
The Shipping & Receiving Coordinator ensures the on-time flow of goods and materials from Receiving, through our repair shop for mechanical seals, to Shipping, and finally to our customers. The Coordinator does this by physically unpacking, moving, and packing materials; maintaining accurate, organized records; and troubleshooting problems with shipping services. The position is located in Rancho Dominguez, CA.
· Receive and unpack shipments, check for accuracy, and correctly record the shipment.
· Using precision measurement tools, inspect received parts and materials to ensure that they meet specifications.
· Promptly report problems with received goods to Inventory Control and the Buyer
· Create,update, and process paper and online shipping and receiving records from domestic and international suppliers and customers
· Coordinate pickups, track shipments, and troubleshoot problems by contacting suppliers and shipping companies
· Load and unload trucks using a forklift, and safely move materials within the facility
· Store materials on stockroom shelves and bins, keeping area clean and organized
· Perform stockroom tasks, such as picking orders correctly and quickly, and cycle counting
- Forklift experience preferred
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Rancho Dominguez, California US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: