Flowserve Corporation Electronic Precision Assembler in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Assembling and installing electrical components
• Assembling, repairing, formatting and refurbishing all malfunctions in the equipment and replacing necessary parts.
• Completing all tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Submitting maintenance, service and evaluation reports to the supervising manager.
• Filling order forms for placing orders for electronic spare parts.
• Keeping a logbook record of all electronic repair and maintenance work that have been done.
• Assisting the engineering staff in designing, developing and manufacturing electrical goods and equipment.
• Diagnosis of electrical problems and repairing them under supervision.
• Testing electrical circuits and ensuring their effective operation & safety.
• Recording any kind of electrical problems and reporting them.
• Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of work pieces to solder joints, using soldering iron.
• Replaces defective components and wiring.
• Melts and separates soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies, using soldering and/or rework equipment.
• Adjusts mechanical parts, using hand tools and soldering iron.
• Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects, using signal generators, ampmeters, and voltmeters and other measurement equipment as required.
• Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, and tests and documents related processes.
•Defining quality measures in conjunction with working staff.
•Understanding, evaluating, and executing the tests and procedures properly and investigating the Maintaining and setting up documentation and control procedures.
•Collating and analyzing performance charts and data against defined parameters
• Enters information into computer to copy program from one electronic component to another, or to draw, modify, or store schematics.
• May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency or not related to this classification on occasion.
I.) A safety conscious individual with previous electronics experience that is willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required. Basic computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel are necessary. The individual must be self-motivated, efficient, and have a multi-tasking mindset. Working individually or part of a team and being an effective communicator is essential.
II.) The Technician assembles boards, cables & enclosures, as well as repairs, troubleshoots and evaluates multiple units. The Technician needs to be able to modify or create a work instruction on processes and procedures. The Technician also analyzes data (history and observations) to troubleshoot processes and facilitate corrective action. This is more commonly referred to as a bench tech and works on the production floor.
a.) Needs to have at least 3-5 years solder experience.
b.) Needs to have IPC-A-610 Certification
c.) Needs to have IPC/WHMA-A-620C Certification
Individual to have at least 3-5 years’ solder experience.
Individual to have IPC-A-610 Certification
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Electronic Precision Assembler
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Houston, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: