Flowserve Corporation Maintenance Mechanic in Hastings, Nebraska
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Associates degree in an electromechanical or electronics technology field preferred
3-5 years of experience in manufacturing equipment maintenance preferred
Excellent communication and organizational skills
General computer proficiency: Microsoft office preferred
Good interpersonal skills
Become the electronics and programming technical expert for the manufacturing area.
Effectively plan and manage work independently to complete required tasks.
Perform all tasks in a safe manner.
Creatively solve a wide variety of manufacturing problems and challenges.
Bring attention to management areas that require intervention.
Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for our Hastings, NE facility.
· Leads the effort to resolve electronic and electrical technical issues for both the production equipment and plant systems.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose electronic circuits, PLC programs, electrical systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics using test equipment, blueprints, schematic diagrams, equipment and service manuals.
· Determines PM requirements and maintains the PM database to make sure it is current.
· Coordinates with Maintenance and Production Supervisors to schedule repairs, PM’s, and installation of new equipment.
· Implement solutions to address root causes of problems.
· Work with equipment vendors and material suppliers on projects and Continuous Improvement efforts.
Will consider experience over education requirements
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Hastings, Nebraska US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: