Flowserve Corporation Financial Analyst in Desio, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Contract Review: Review, analyze, and determine revenue recognition methodology to apply to each contract deliverable. Review and analyse related project costing (GM gross margin analysis). Final determinations must be well documented and presentable for all required approvers.
· Revenue Recognition Review: Review and approve monthly revenue recognition reports to ensure adherence to documented methodology as outlined above.
· Bookings and Backlog monthly reporting: Review monthly bookings from local ERP and report in appropriate categories. Review and report proper net Backlog values on a monthly basis.
· Monthly reconciliations: Balance Sheet (contract asset, contract liability) and P&L (revenue by contract) in accordance to US GAAP and local GAAP.
· Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 2 – 3 years of accounting experience within a large organization, manufacturing industry is highly desirable.
· Extensive Excel 2010 knowledge including advanced functions with Excel required (Pivot tables, Vlook ups, etc) knowledge of Microsoft Access is valuable
· Working knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and SOX regulations required.
· Experience with structured ERP, Oracle or SAP and consolidated Reporting systems.
· In addition to education and experience, it takes a keen sense of detail and exemplary organizational skills to succeed in the field.
· English fluent.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID: