Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Implement design strategies that will economically meet the specifications for proposed new products, as defined in Market Requirements Document.
· Preparing design documents, artifacts, work products.
· Develop, test, and debug software code using contemporary tools and techniques.
· Work in all phases of software development lifecycle.
· Work independently with minimal supervision.
· Work with senior-level engineers who will provide guidance on the tasks.
· Continually update technical knowledge and skills and also investigate new technologies.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Electrical or Instrumentation.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in Software system development for Industrial Automation Domain like smart transmitters and final control elements
o Development of FDT/DTM application
o OPC Client/Server application
o Device Drivers for Network Interfaces
mso-fareast-font-family:Symbol\">· mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\">Knowledge of
mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\">o Programming language :
C++, VC++, C#, SQL, XML, EDDL
mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\">o Concepts : OOPS, COM
mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\">o Software Tools: TFS,
Communication Protocols: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS, MODBUS
o Technology: FDT 1.2, FDT2.0, OPC and FDI(Optional)
mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\"> · Knowledge of
distributed control systems and/or programmable logic controllers.mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\">
· Knowledgeable in microprocessor architecture, peripherals,
and related analog/digital circuitry.mso-fareast-font-family:\"Times New Roman\"\">
Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
· Able to manage
multiple concurrent tasks.
· Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: