Flowserve Corporation Directeur Financier Business Partner France H/F in Arnage Cedex, France
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Flowserve Arnage operation is part of the Industrial Pump Division for Flowserve. The Region Controller reports to the IPD Platform Controller based in Dallas, Texas and has financial control for IPD France (Arnage facility, turnover at 100M€, 300 employees, Orléans, turnover at 6M€, 15 emloyees, Sales subsidiaries in France and Africa.
· The Region Controller’s primary responsibilities are to lead reporting, planning and forecasting, while maintaining the proper control environment
· Provides decision support and finance business partnership to General Manager and Site Leadership team, building and executing financial and operational plans
· Ensures that annual business objectives (P&L, Balance Sheet and Working Primary Capital) are achieved and/or surpassed.
· As a leader within the Global Finance organization acts as an advocate for enterprise strategies/priorities and instils a sense of purpose and urgency to drive changes.
· As a member of the Site Leadership team, the Controller drives finance acumen and discipline amongst his/her team to deliver value added analytics and reporting that enables the business to continuously improve and grow.
· Assesses risk and ensures appropriate controls for mitigation are in place.
· Ensures local policies and practices are in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and manages annual audit and tax relationships for the Operation.
· This position is responsible for providing overall leadership and direction for a team of approximately 12 Finance professionals.
· Works in direct partnership with Global Shared Services team which provide financial processes and services to the function team on site. (AP, AR, General ledger)
· Participate to the implementation of shared services centers decided by Flowserve Group and conduct change culture within Finance team.
· Extensive financial accounting and control experience preferably gained in a manufacturing environment (at least 7 years of experience as controller in industrial & international environment)
· Professional accounting certification and/or MBA are required (e.g. CPA or local equivalent).
· Proven experience in troubleshooting and implementing finance projects, accounting controls, budgeting and forecasting processes, along with solid business skills to compliment technical accounting and finance skills.
· Experience in SOX and US GAAP rules (at least 5 years)
· Must be a proactive and detail oriented individual capable of monitoring the financial systems and controls, and making the necessary changes to upgrade systems and policies and procedures.
· Candidate should have a proven track record of leading, mentoring and developing a team of finance professionals.
· Fluent in English.
· High level of collaboration and interaction with Corporate Finance teams and the Global Shared Service Team working in a matrix organization
· High energy level and a strong work ethic, with the ability to instill these characteristics in others.
· Strong business acumen and business management capability; has a keen understanding of the respective Flowserve business model and strategies.
· Advocates and supports the Flowserve performance culture and ensures that performance is actively differentiated and managed within the function
· Communicates effectively with the full range of internal stakeholders—from associates to leadership—and ensures that programs, processes and initiatives within the function are communicated in a clear and effective manner.
· Excellent analytical and strategic skills. Good business judgment and problem solving skills with solid economic, industry and competitive landscape insight.
· Demonstrated capability to lead change and transformation activities, thereby generating process improvements which lead to greater effectiveness and efficiency.
· Demonstrated ability to operate in a hands-on environment when necessary, yet see the big picture on an enterprise basis.
Fluent in french and English
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Directeur Financier Business Partner France H/F
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Arnage Cedex, FR
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: